Wednesday, August 29, 2007

WASTECON 2007 is no gamble...

We all know we will be winners attending this years WASTECON for various reasons, but what specifically is motivating you to attend? Maybe it is for the awesome exibition floor (who does not like big equipment and demonstrations?) or maybe it is for the largest-ever technical session certain to provide you with golden nuggets of information, or maybe the facility tours have captured your attention, or maybe it is for the social and networking opportunties you get with solid waste professionals just like yourself. These are just a few reasons, but I am curious what motivated you to hang with the solid waste high rollers this year.
See you around the bin, Jenna
P.S. I know you rolled your eyes at more gamling metaphors, but they are kind of fun to think up...

2 comments:

  1. This will be my first time at WasteCon so i am so excited!!! After years in the waste industry with my only training experience being local and state, I decided to take the national training certification programs offered through SWANA. I think this will broaden my career in the solid waste field. I always enjoy the expos too! Can't wait to see you all in Reno!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out the WASTECON Web site and think the addition of the sessions taking place on the show floor will add a great dynamic to this year's show. Previously there have never been any SWANA-sponsored sessions on the floor, this is a welcome change!

    I am also excited to see what this Name Tag guy is all about, I caught the piece of him on ABC 20/20 and am curious about how he will mesh his presentation and ideas into what us waste people do on a daily basis.

    Hope to see everyone in Reno!

    ReplyDelete